Golf Quote


1. Golf is golf. You hit the ball, you go find it. Then you hit again. - Lon Hinkle


2. To some golfers, the greatest handicap is the ability to add correctly. - Author Unknown


3. If you think it’s hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball - Jack Lemmon


4. Baseball players quit playing and they take up golf. Basketball players quit, take up golf. Football players quit, take up golf. What are we supposed to take up when we quit? - George Archer


5. If I hit it right, it’s a slice. If I hit it left, it’s a hook. If I hit it straight, it’s a miracle. - Author Unknown


6. If you wish to hide your charácter, do not play golf. - Percey Boomer


7. I never pray to God to make a putt. I pray to God to help me react good if I miss a putt. - Chi Chi Rodriguez


8. Art said he wanted to get more distance. I told him to hit it and run backward. - Ken Venturi, on Art Rosenbaum


9. One of the advantage of bowling has over golf is that you seldom lose a bowling ball. - Don Carter


10. Golf is a game in which you yell “four”, shoot six, and write down five. - Paul Harvey


11. I can airmail the golf ball, but sometimes I don’t put the right address on it. - Jim Dent


12. I know I am getting better at golf because I’m hitting fewer spectators. - Gerald Ford


13. I’m hitting the woods just great, but I’m having terrible time getting out of them. - Harry Toscano


14. Actually, the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a tarantula. And it took me seven to do that. - Jim Murray


15. Man blames fate for other accidents but feels personálly responsible for a hole in one. - Martha Beckman


16. The reason the pro to tells you to keep your head down is so you can’t see him laughing. - Phillis Diller




(Quotes taken from www.quotegarden.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENAPA FIZIKAL INVENTORY TAK TALLY DENGAN GENERAL LEDGER (GL) ????

SHELL REFINING COMPANY MALAYSIA : 2015 MARKETING ANALYSES

Kenapa Food Cost % bulan ni tinggi ???