Malaysia vs Singapore World Cup Qualifier Return Game

Well what can I say. Last Night I'am purposedly not to write pertaining to last night game. Clearly as I expected Singapore was the better side. A bit dissapointing to see how Malaysia did not manage to do some reconciliation at the midfield as that was their weakest point. For me simply because our material was not good enough to challenge Singapore. I can feel how hard for Rajagopal to put a sound strategy as no one can be an effective playmaker as seen in the 1st leg. You got to have a very good team in order to display a good game. I don't like the way Malaysia play. Still not showing a proper build up in attacking and while defending, still kick and run, long passes, lack of creativity, and easily read movement. We only rely on Shafie alone which is even if Messi around couldn't do much.

Nevertheless goalkeeper Fahmi had saved Malaysia plenty of times with his relentlessly effort. He was the Man of The Match. My full analysis is Malaysia has not done anything to challenge the Lion. If I were the playmaker, I would hold the game, make more spaces, short passes, and create more setting for Shafie to execute goal. We still haven't seen any threat done from the Midfield to break Singapore defence. Most of it came from both wing. Even the spirit of Malaysia Boleh couldn't do much to uplift our performance alone, we need more than that. I bet some injured player and red carded Shafiq could give something if they were around. Malaysia just unfortunate enough not to really fielded their best eleven and was handicapped.

There you are, that's it. Congratulate to Singapore, they displayed a quality game. Entertaining for me too see how they can proceed after this. The only things might be in their way are in terms of more physically and more higher level of Football they have to counter after this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENAPA FIZIKAL INVENTORY TAK TALLY DENGAN GENERAL LEDGER (GL) ????

SHELL REFINING COMPANY MALAYSIA : 2015 MARKETING ANALYSES

Kenapa Food Cost % bulan ni tinggi ???