High IQ Society for Malaysian

I've been around in the community of high IQ societies internationally for coming to 2 years. Many of these societies based their activities on online. Frankly speaking it's hard for me to find even a single Malaysian out there. Are Malaysian not brave enough to join those such society. I have a lot of new friends with peer mental capability. Yeah it might be a bit boring at first due to most topics discussed are so complex and new to some member.

What ever the reasons are, I still hope that one day we can have our own 1 Malaysia 1 High IQ Society. I knew some of the Mensan out there still stick to Malaysian Mensa Society that I probably should join. But I insist that we should establish our very own Think Tank Organisation at the National level.

For those who reads this, please gives ideas and come to the mainstream as there are many high IQ prominent societies internationally.

Comments

  1. Hello, i' ve just been tested by Malaysian Mensa through their Raven Advance Progressive Matrices and i scored 156. I don't know what is the standard deviation, maybe 15, 16 or even 24? Feel free to contact me..Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KENAPA FIZIKAL INVENTORY TAK TALLY DENGAN GENERAL LEDGER (GL) ????

SHELL REFINING COMPANY MALAYSIA : 2015 MARKETING ANALYSES

Kenapa Food Cost % bulan ni tinggi ???