Malaysia vs Singapore Football Comment

Congratulate to Malaysian team recently managed to hold the mighty Chealsea to only 1 goal deficit. Defence and goalkeeper were very good indeed. My only comment is in the midfield, we haven't seen any built up attacking game. Whether it was a matter of tactical or not that's another question. We should display a better build up from defence to striker. I'am definetely sure coaches are know what they should do. technically our players are good enough to uphold an attacking game. Yeah might be not as good as Barcelona but at least try to embrace the attacking game as our weapon rather than playing like Italian game.

Hopefuly, tonight everything is in order for us to beat Singapore team. What else can we do other than bringing home goals as away goals. As for our defence quarter, I beg they have improve. Midfielders should have become our first wall to be slashed. It should be a team game, whether on attacking or defending. I prefer to see a one two game rather than kick and run. Do something, create opportunity, make more spaces. Try multiple tactics, don't just rely on hitman, be creative. The last Malaysian player I would love to see again was Matlan Marjan. He was purely genius and gifted. Why can't we find another player like him now.

I'am sure Malaysian team will do their best, we are blessed to have a good team once again. This is the moment I hope bring back the memories back to the 80's. James Wong, Hassan Sani, Arumugam, Soh Chin Aun, and many more. Even kids like to see them played. So come on Malaysia..you can do it. My prediction as usual, Malaysia will try to get an early goal and then plays defensive game, well hopefuly I'am wrong, cause I rather to see an open and attacking game.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KENAPA FIZIKAL INVENTORY TAK TALLY DENGAN GENERAL LEDGER (GL) ????

SHELL REFINING COMPANY MALAYSIA : 2015 MARKETING ANALYSES

Kenapa Food Cost % bulan ni tinggi ???